Tuberculosis (TB) is the second likeliest cause of death among people living with HIV. HIV positive individuals are more likely than others to become sick with TB. Without proper treatment, HIV and TB co-infection can weaken an individual’s immune system and shorten their lifespan.
- Georgia Department of Health: Tuberculosis Prevention and Control
- CDC: HIV and TB Coinfection
- MedLine Plus: Tuberculosis
- AVERT: Tuberculosis & HIV
- Georgia Homeless Shelter Guidelines
- TB Infographic (CDC)
In the News
No items to display at this time.